Thursday, August 8, 2024

Huff Adventures

Megan sent me a bunch of pictures of Colton and Camille's time with them during camp, so I guess I may as well post them here for you to enjoy, too!

They went to the beach at Lake Monticello

How can you not love a girl like this?

They got ice cream nachos, which sound amazing....  (That's where they give you a platter with lots of ice cream, and you scoop it up with "chips" of waffle cone!)


l-r Peter, Camille, Gideon, Colton, Bram
Here they're at the library for arts and crafts

And made these Russian nesting dolls!



Camille and Megan made milkshakes

Megan is definitely a lot more fun than I am-- no wonder my kids love being at their house so much!  And she could not have taken better care of them for me!  I'm so lucky to have such wonderful friends in my life!  (I did buy her lunch at Torchy's afterwards to try and thank her, but that almost felt like a gift to myself, too!)


P.S.  Did I ever mention here that around the same time we had families move into our ward whose last names were Stoner, Huff, and Plant?  Doesn't it sound like we're trying to start a pot dispensary???

No comments: