Thursday, August 29, 2024

Summer Portraits

Adam has continued to make sure we get family portraits for each season, so we had to rush to get our summer pictures done before Bentley left!  I have to admit, I had no idea how to look summery without just being drenched in sweat.  (Have I mentioned already what a hot summer we've been enjoying?)  We finally just went with Hawaii shirts and tried to get a shot of us jumping into the pool.  It was harder than it sounded...

We do pretty well when we're all wearing sunglasses and you can't tell if we're blinking!

But it's a lot harder without the sunglasses!!!  These two turned out pretty good, though...

When we tried to all jump into the pool, somehow everyone jumped in but... me!  I don't know what happened.  Everyone was mad at me and I felt so embarrassed for chickening out that I couldn't stop laughing.  So we got this picture which I actually kind of love...
I love how Bentley and Craig are both holding their hands up like, "What the heck happened???"

We did finally get the shot-- I like Bentley and Kendra's awesome jumps!
And then we let the kids actually swim and have fun!
Thanks, Adam, for making us do this!  Sorry we're so bad at it!  😂

No comments: