Saturday, October 24, 2009

Content

Does it get much better than eating crisp, sweet apples spread with peanut butter and slices of cheese for lunch on a beautiful fall day?



That's what I was doing a few days ago. Today it's pouring rain, and I have to admit, I'm enjoying this, too, probably because it's a really warm rain and it started out just misting before it turned into a full-blown shower. It always makes my little Seattle heart happy-- especially since I don't have anywhere to go right now! It's humid and stormy and we have the windows open enjoying the delicious wet air and looking forward to dressing the kids up for the ward Halloween party tonight.

Good times.

1 comment:

Natalie R. said...

That's so fun. I love storms - at least if it hits when I can just sit inside and enjoy it. That reminds me; I need to get some hot chocolate so I'm ready for the next one! :0)