Monday, October 5, 2009

Manic Monday, in a good way

Do you ever have one of those days where the sun is shining just enough to warm things up without making it hot, and the leaves are beginning to turn golden and red and it's absolutely beautiful with a deep blue sky background, and you just had a wonderful Sunday with your family where you didn't need to go anywhere or get dressed for anything but could just enjoy being together (while listening to General Conference, of course), and you even manage to come in under budget with your grocery shopping, and those jeans that haven't fit in years are suddenly comfortable (despite the cookie bars your husband baked during Conference) and life just seems perfect?

Yes, I am having that day. And I'm trying my best to just enjoy it and not worry about what dreadful thing might happen next to bring me down.

And I truly hope you are having an equally wonderful Monday as well.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Alanna! Did you not learn from my last week to never acknowledge that everything is going well in your life?? Just don't admit it to Mom, she'll jinx you. ;)

Erin said...

Yesterday was a beautiful day here as well. And even though today our weather is miserable, I'm enjoying spending the morning with my kid, baking rolls, and getting things done. I hope the rest of your week goes as well as yesterday did!

Natalie R. said...

Monday was an okay day, but yesterday (Tuesday) was a lot of fun for us. We were at the park for a few hours because it was just a perfect beautiful day. :0)