Sunday, February 7, 2010

Snow Pictures

In case you don't believe the reports that the DC area got a lot of snow, I present this evidence:



That's what you can see of the Saturn.
It's even less visible from the other side, where the snow has been plowed up against it.

Now we see where the idea for those Russian hats came from...





I like that our picnic table looks like a cake. But it does make me hungry.

Craig took this picture at 11:00pm to show how light it was outside.


I like it when the snow is still in the tree branches. So pretty!


So that's our snowstorm. And I'm discovering-- the best thing about church being canceled (two weeks in a row) is that we won't have to make it up in the summer! Huzzah!

4 comments:

Patrice said...

I loved the photos of the snow. The night shot is incredible-amazing how bright things are with all the white snow on which to reflect. And just think, your Dad is golfing now!

Natalie R. said...

Wow, that picture of Craig's car really puts it in perspective! And just think - we're supposed to get more tonight!! Time to head to the grocery store....

Patrice said...

Did you notice that both Natalie and I wrote
"and just think" ? I wonder if that is a family expression? Amazing that you are expecting more snow! Do Kendra and Bentley like playing in it or is it too deep?

Anne said...

That bottom picture is gorgeous!