Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tag-a-lag-a-ding-dong!

I've been tagged. So here goes:


Your Cell Phone? Red. I think the cell phone was what started it, because everything else seems to be turning that color, too, now... (The pillows, one wall, the curtains, all my favorite shirts...)
Your Hair? Natural blonde. And yes, I am proud of that fact. And yes, I also like blonde jokes (when I get them...)
Your Mother? Perfect.
Your Father? Too much like me to be perfect, but I sure like him anyways!
Your Favorite Food? Anything chocolate, and especially if I have goldfish crackers, too!
Your Dream Last Night? Some freaky horror dream where some old lady was cooking a guy in a pressure cooker (I don't even know what a pressure cooker looks like!) and then had his jaw and was scraping off the meat and pulling off the teeth so no one would know it was human. I'm still disturbed by this when I think of it.
Your Favorite Drink? A good, thick chocolate milk shake. If this is unavailable, chocolate milk will do in a pinch. (The thing I miss most about Provo is the Creamery chocolate milk.)
Your Dream/Goal? So many, but the ones that come to mind immediately are: raise awesome kids; become a doula (this is a fairly new goal, but I like how it feels); work to save whales and dolphins (not sure how that one is going to fit in to my life, but I can't give it up just yet); some day write a novel; keep my sanity for now, and always.
What Room Are You In? The kitchen, the life of the house.
Your Hobby? Talking and reading. And eating. And singing and dancing.
Your Fear? Failure and being alone for too long
Where Do You See Yourself In Six Years? Older. But hopefully not any more mature.
Where Were You Last Night? Reading in bed next to Craig. It was great.
Something That You Aren't? Humble.
Muffins? Chocolate-Chocolate chip. Is there any other kind?
Wish List Item? I'm going to copy Delilas and say a new kitchen. Maybe in my lifetime....
Where Did You Grow Up? Seattle, which is heaven on earth (Bainbridge Island, to be specific, which is the actual location of Paradise)
Last Thing You Did? Watched Craig pull down more wood paneling. Before that, I had a meeting (wild and crazy, that's me).
What Are You Wearing? My favorite warm pajama pants that are covered in chairs. I don't know who thinks to decorate clothing with furniture, but I sure like them.
Your TV? Got it for free from the Scoresbys. Boo-yah!
Your Pets? None at the moment. Maybe some day I'll let the kids "convince" me to get a dog, but only if it stays outside.
Friends? Too many to list here! If you're reading this, then you're probably one of them.
Your Life? Better than I ever could have hoped for.
Your Mood? Calm and content
Missing Someone? Anyone who doesn't live within a twenty mile radius of here. Come visit me!
Vehicle? Mini-van, and I love it. Everyone should have one.
Something You Aren't Wearing? Jewelry (except my wedding ring)
Your Favorite Store? The Gap. I STILL can't believe the Manassas Mall doesn't have one. I didn't think it was possible to build a mall without the Gap!
Your Favorite Color? Purple; I've even got tanzanite in my wedding ring because I love it so much (and because Tanzania ROCKS!!!)
When Was The Last Time You Laughed? Two minutes ago? I was looking at this amazing blog: awkward family photos. Check it out!
Last Time You Cried? Cried because I was actually sad, or cried because my emotions were being manipulated by some dumb TV show? Because those are VERY different cries. But the answer is last night, reading a friend's heart-wrenching blog post.
Your Best Friend? Craig, and then my four sisters, and then all the rest of you.
One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? Chipotle! And Target and Costco (lame, I know). And the library. Oh, wait-- they asked for one, huh?
Facebook? Not much, no... I did finally join, but I just can't get into it.
Favorite Place To Eat? Hmmm... Depends on if I'm paying or not! But it's probably a toss-up between The Melting Pot and Maggiano's, with the Cheesecake Factory coming in a very close third.

People I tag: Anni, Erin, Jen, Juliana, Laresa, Liza, & Natalie. And anyone else who wants to!

7 comments:

Shaun R. said...

Thank you very much. I just spent the last 2 hours looking at awkward family photos and passed it along to another person who has also been sucked in to its trap.

Mary Gray said...

hahaha sorry i left out that tiny little fact that it should be one word. but I like your answers better. especially fav. places to eat. :)

Natalie R. said...

Fun answers, I think it's fun to see how people's personalities come out in these things.

You might have to remind me to post it - I'm too tired to do it tonight, and by tomorrow I'll have probably forgotten!

)en said...

Whoa!! what the hey? Who Scoresbys? I'm a Scoresby!

Alanna said...

These Scoresby's: http://scoresbyscoreboard.blogspot.com

Do you know them?

)en said...

weird. we must be related, but nope i don't. maybe 2nd cousin thing or whatever.

Oneup said...

Ahhh! You tagged me how logn ago?!?! Clearly I'm a bit behind... Once I'm done writing my papers, I shall get around to blogging again. Sorry for the late and lame response!