Thursday, September 13, 2012

Small Change

Hey, everyone!  So this is the sort of thing I wouldn't expect you to notice, which is why I'm taking the time to point it out to you: I just updated my blogroll on the left once you scroll down past the listing of all my own posts.  (Does that make me totally narcissistic that I give you the links to my own writing before I bother with anyone else's thoughts?  Probably...)  Sadly, I did finally remove a few that weren't posting any more.  I always feel bad doing that-- like I'm throwing away a friendship or something.  But let me just point out that clearly these people had already given up on ME by refusing to blog any more.  And I was starting to feel lame for still holding on to a relationship that had apparently fizzled out.

But mostly, I just added a whole mess of blogs that I like to read.  They've all been in my Google Reader for months now, I just never got around to updating it here.  In case you're interested in some of the things I'm interested in (namely birth, trying to make healthy and/or yummy food, politics, and religion), check out some of these additions!  Most of their titles are pretty self-explanatory (you mean the one called "Birth Faith" is about giving birth?  huh?), and the ones where it's just a person's name means that this person probably lives a much cooler life than I do, so it's fun to read about their adventures.  In any case, they're all interesting to read, so I encourage you to check most of them out!  Unless they have an asterisk by the name, in which case that blog is private, so don't bother.  All the other ones you should totally click on, though!

Happy reading!



P.S.  If your name is on my blogroll and you haven't posted anything in 6 months or longer, watch out-- I'm deleting you next.  Hurry up and write something so I know what you've been up to!!!  I want to hear from you!

5 comments:

Vangie said...

Yay! Now I can keep up with our morning run conversations about blogs you follow! I'm always up for a good blog to read.

Erin said...

So happy to see Word of Wisdom Living there! I don't always read the posts there, but I usually enjoy them when I do.

Anne said...

Uh oh. I'd better get back to blogging, instead of just blog stalking!! :)

Juliana said...

I love that you pointed this all out for us. Really, I always love knowing what other people read! :)

And this post isn't at all narcissistic (at least not compared to MY silly blog - we have a "about us" table, even though our blog is private and everyone knows us already, And I deleted my blog roll reading list, because it was stressing me out. Take that for self-centered!) But if we're listing small blog changes, I at least did update my "about us" tab, haha! :)

Natalie R. said...

Ha ha, that's a really funny post. I'm impressed you're still checking out everyone's blogs - I need to do better!!!