Monday, April 26, 2010

New Life

A few shots of spring. I'm not a photographer. Plenty of people I know would have done a much better job of this. But that doesn't mean I can't have fun with a camera anyway, right?

New leaves. So green and pretty!

Thanks again to the previous owners for planting so many flowers in my backyard!


Hostas poking up out of the ground.

And introducing: Lucky.
Nickname chosen by Bentley, and agreed upon unanimously by the family.
(And chosen before I had a chance to read this. Oops, Jen!)


I like spring. I like new life.

16 comments:

Jen Evans said...

Congratulations!!!! I exactly what #3 will look like.

ugkuyg said...

Exciting, Alanna!!! Congratulations!

Patrice said...

I loved your title "New Life" so lovely and fitting! I'm very excited to be a triple grandma this year!!

Anna said...

Yay! Congratulations!!

delilas said...

Oooh Wonderful! Congratulation to you and Craig. Bentley appropriately named this baby.

Tracy said...

I love how you slipped the ultrasound picture in. Congrats again!

)en said...

brah ha ha. Have we learned nothing??!
j/k, that's great! Congratulations, you're going to have a little lobster... ;)

(looks like a giant claw, no?) (maybe one shouldn't joke about these things...)

Erin said...

Congratulations! I have to agree with Jen - it definitely looks like a lobster claw...

Andrea said...

WooHoo! You're all so lucky AND blessed!

Nancy said...

Congrats! So exciting.

Natalie R. said...

Congrats, Alanna!! I'm so excited for you, Craig, Bentley and Kendra!! I can't wait to meet Joey, The Bump and Lucky by the end of the year. :0)

Laresa said...

I'm just absolutely thrilled! Congratulations!

Laresa said...

I told my dad, and he is sure you should name the baby "Mickey."

Angie said...

ooh, hooray!

Nicole said...

oh my gosh, i can't believe it took me all week to see this! congratulations! when are you due?

(also, thanks for the little shout out. you're swell.)

Liz said...

Hey the ultrasound picture says "Hi MOM" on it ... is that the tech's idea of a joke...? :)

When's the due date??? :)

Lizzy