Sunday, August 27, 2017

Camping with Daddy

Craig hasn't just been organizing our garage, he's also been busy taking kids camping!

It all started with the annual father-son campout.  Craig took the three boys, while Kendra and I planned a very fun evening for ourselves-- painting nails and watching a movie together.  This year the campout was at a farm.  They had a HUGE bonfire-- it was so big and hot that no one could go near it.

I'm just glad no one was hurt...

My handsome boys.  (Sigh.)

Colton takes a few minutes to sit quietly

I *guess* this is a pretty location...!

After that, Kendra declared that it was time for a father-daughter campout.   And we figured she was right, so the next weekend that was free, Craig found a campsite not too far away and off they went!  (But this time I didn't do anything fun with the boys-- I just put them to bed and enjoyed eating ice cream by myself!)

How cute is she?


Kendra loves her Daddy!
They set up their tent near this little creek


No comments: