Sunday, August 27, 2017

Photo-Dynamic

Once again, I'm dealing with a plethora of pictures that haven't fit into any of my previous blog posts, but that I'm dying to share.  Get ready for randomness and, hopefully, just a little bit of hilarity!  Also, I should explain that these are in absolutely NO order whatsoever.  Blame Google Photos for that.  Or me being lazy...

Colton with Minion goggles

Colton and Camille doing (their version of) side plank with me

Reading time on the couch

I realized Colton was missing.  I finally found him napping like this...

This seems to capture Camille's spunkiness!

I got ambitious one afternoon and made strawberry jam!

This is her favorite face to pull-- you'll see it a lot throughout this post!

He'll be such a good daddy some day!

Ryder enjoys climbing into Bentley's laundry hamper...  It looks like he's in a cocoon!

My kids laying all over me while I'm trying to take a nap

Craig actually succeeding in napping!

Playing so nicely with their stuffed animals

At the splash pad with Sarah and her tiny new baby, Tessa!

Camille's eyes are so pretty, when I manage to pull her hair out of them!

Ryder and Nora at the splash pad-- they always have the best time together

Bentley decided I was treating him like he was in prison (I think I wouldn't let him watch TV?) so he put a number and handcuffs on himself...

Yup, there's that face again!

Camille's siblings bury her in stuffed animals

Peering out

Our friends, the Shaws, took us kayaking!

At the splash pad again, this time with my two friends named Amy!

My parents aren't on Facebook, so when they popped up here it was kind of exciting for me!

Kendra, her friend Madeleine, and the awesome turtle they found

The weirdest caterpillar I've ever seen...

Tracy took everyone hiking when we were in Hawaii


At the library, they were pretending to be driving in a car.  Every couple minutes they'd all switch seats and continue the game!

Ryder took this rather artsy picture of the Lego house they'd built

Ryder and Lilyann at the ward Pioneer Day picnic-- Ryder once again looking like he's on a fun date!

I got this free couch and Bentley has been enjoying curling up in it with a good book

Having fun at the Bounce-n-Play!

With Alexa Scoresby, one of our favorites!

Looking golden in the sunset light at Carter Mountain

Same day, but the sun had gone down and it turned me into a fat, grumpy, wanting more doughnuts kind of mom.  I laughed so hard I cried when I saw this picture.  Craig assures me I don't actually look that bad...
Ryder chose his school backpack because it came with this minion hat

Camille was pretty excited to get her hands on it, too!

Playing with Lego airplanes

Having fun with selfies on a Sunday afternoon


Silly faces


Surprised face!


Back to silly

Ryder lost a tooth!  And I don't know what Colton is doing here, but it cracks me up!

Camille decided she needed to imitate Colton showing off the tooth!

When your little girl insists that you take her picture...

Still perfecting our Batman look...  (Although her hair looks more Joker-esque, here...!)

Our friends let us release their homing pigeons and watch them fly home

Shopping at Toys 'R' Us with Bentley is a treat!

Camille finds Ryder's lion costume

Waiting to order dinner at ZinBurger

Bentley was inspired by The Pirates of Penzance!

Sometimes Colton is just plain weird...


Ryder dressed as a tourist for a relay game at the Activity Day girls' luau

Kendra during the relay

Love this crazy kid!

We love the butterfly bush in our yard!

Camille drives cars on Craig's leg before he can leave for work in the morning

Colton and Camille waiting for the bus to bring their siblings home

Kendra at her (very belated) birthday party

Camille does her best Karl G. Maeser impression...

Crazy eyes!

Making s'mores on a Sunday evening



Completing some requirements for scouts...

Another requirement for scouts-- Bentley had to plan a meal.  He decided it would be nicely rounded out with a coconut...

They made it look easy at the Polynesian Culture Center.  It's not.

Bentley is a good sport about helping Ryder with our morning scripture reading


Our overgrown backyard...

Kendra with the huge weed/small tree she helped Daddy pull

Camille after playing in a (damp) sand pile




Craig titled this, "I'm so glad when Daddy comes home!"  For what it's worth, Bentley is faking...

I love it when my kids play nicely together!

It's even more impressive when the room they're in is clean!

Climbing and pretending to sleep on Daddy's car

Bentley had four teeth pulled in preparation for braces...  Poor kid.  He was actually more upset about getting his hair cut that same day!
Ryder and his buddy Owen had the same idea for how to wear yellow for field day
Camille wearing her pajama pants like they're a scarf (?)


Whew, that was a LOT of pictures.  Thanks for sticking through it with me!  In the process of finding these, I discovered a lot of other things I forgot to ever blog about, so I'll be busy in the next few days getting caught up!  Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Natalie R. said...

That was a lot of photos!! We had a lot of fun looking at them. Our favorite was Camille hanging off the couch, lol!! A very close second was Bentley as the Pirate King, although I'm also super excited to show Cameron the picture of "I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home" - it's good to know that it's not always a perfect moment when Dad walks through the door.... LOL! Those were all fun pictures!!

Anne said...

These were fabulous! I love that you still call it a photo dynamic. :) I wish we saw each other more and could have more inside jokes. :)

My favorites were the donut picture...it still makes me laugh... and the Camille sandy butt and I'm so jealous of those big bears!! :)

You are such a fun family!