Monday, April 6, 2020

New Look



I needed a new bathrobe.  The one I've been using for the last five years is from IKEA and it's starting to feel a bit sad.

I got Craig a bathrobe a little while ago and he likes it just fine, so I finally decided to get the same one for me, too.  His is white (as is my old one), so I figured it would be a good idea to get a different color so we don't get them mixed up.  The only other colors it came in, though, were pink, forest green, and royal blue.  I liked blue the best out of those choices, so that was easy.

It came last week, I washed it first and then began using it.  As soon as I was wrapped up in it, it hit me: I had just turned myself into Cookie Monster.

Cookie Monster – Oswego County Today

Or, as Craig put it, "Dum te dum dum dum!"

No comments: