Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Camille Quotes

Camille manages to be so wild and kooky, it's really hard to properly describe her.  But here are some quotes from her that were just so... her.

This is how she Zooms for school now

When being forced to apologize for something: "Sorry!  There, ya happy?  With joy????"

She made an ice cream cone out of mag-snaps

Trying on a new pair of pants: "Ooo, it has butt pockets!"

Modeling the clothes she got for Christmas

Explaining her new Christmas present: "It's a normal snake, it doesn't do anything."  (Pretty good explanation of a snake, actually.)

Running around the house ecstatically after I got her a snack, "Mom made me the most delicious thing!!!  It was Club crackers?  With CHEESE on top!!!"

Who needs dumbbells when you can use Camille?

During a dinner conversation where we mentioned mansions, "Wait, mansions are real?  I'm gonna get a dark spooky one!"
One of the rare days when she and Colton got to go to school

Me, holding up pajamas for her, "Do you want to wear your leopard print pajamas?" 

Camille, "Oh, I think of those as zebra cats."


I'm still laughing about zebra cats. 😂

1 comment:

Patrice said...

Camille is such a cutie pie! I think my favorite is zebra cats!