Saturday, January 30, 2021

In Other News...

 

Late at night watching TV, I told Craig his hair was awesome, so he posed for me.  Blue Steel, anyone?

Camille drew this when it was 15 days until her birthday.  I love how she managed to capture such genuine joy in a stick figure!

This week for Hiking Club we walked the trails by Chris Greene Lake.  The website said it was a 1.3 mile loop, but I think it was closer to .75 miles.  But since it was in the 20s outside, that was fine with me!  We finished the loop and the kids surprised me by bounding off to do it again!  So that was great.  After the second loop, we wandered over to the lake and threw pinecones into it.  Of course!

If you watch Stranger Things, you can guess how excited I was to see this car driving by me!  (Adam took the picture since I was driving.  So safe!)

Schools are going back to Stage 3 next week (meaning Colton and Camille go two days a week) and the rumor is that the superintendent is pushing for Stage 4 as the teachers get their vaccinations (which would mean ALL my kids would go two days a week).  

Please, oh, please, oh, please???

No comments: