Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Obligatory Birthday Post

Yes, Bentley turned 3 last week. Here is a whole mess of pictures from his birthday:

Bentley tests out his new compound miter saw (guess who picked that one out?)
while Kendra looks on enviously


(I personally think that Bentley was as excited about the goggles-- which make him look like Dr. Horrible-- as he was about the saw. But don't tell his very proud Daddy that!)


Craig sets up Bentley's new tent


Fun crawling through the new tunnels




Bentley rejoices because it is finally time to eat cake. I think we ought to have Ode to Joy playing or something...


I can't remember being this excited about anything, let alone cake!



Ready to blow out the candles



My happy three-year-old.


Bentley's newest way to watch TV-- from his tent!


There are more pictures that we took at Grandma and Grandpa's house the next day, but hopefully these will do for now!

Happy Birthday, Bentley! You're my sweet little boy.

7 comments:

Patrice said...

What a darling happy boy-and his darling lucky sister to get to share his tent!! I love the goggles and the photos of them in the tent. I love how happy he is about his cake-must take after Grandma Patrice!!

)en said...

I am jealous of that tunnel thing. Seriously. happy bday!

Jen Evans said...

I loved every picture. Happy birthday Bentley!

Natalie R. said...

Joyeux Anniversaire, Bentley!!! Those are definitely fun pictures, it looks like he had a great birthday. Did you save any cake for me?? ;0)

Rachael said...

That must have been some cake!! Cute pictures. :) And I like the new blog design, very cute!

Liza Jane said...

Those are the funniest pre-cake pictures!

Juliana said...

It's amazing how HAPPY he is, I love it!