Monday, November 22, 2010

A few more pictures

Craig helped organize an activity a few weeks ago and-- much to our delight-- it ended up being really fun and lots of people came! The best part was that the actual activity involved building paper rockets and launching them. This meant that, for a change, the dads were all busy helping their children construct the perfect rocket while the moms hung out talking. Everyone was happy! (Kudos to Craig's friend Lyle who came up with this idea. It worked out so well!)

So here's me hanging out with a bunch of my friends, the other moms (if you look closely, you can see my big tummy):


Here's Bentley waiting his turn to launch his own rocket. You can see he was a bit concerned about the whole thing, but his flew really well and he ended up loving it! (My friend in the back is putting her child's sweatshirt on, not trying to cover up her face, just for the record.)

Kendra enjoyed her hotdog after she was through with her rocket.

A few days later, Bentley helped Craig rake leaves. They had a blast. I can't believe how many leaves fall down around here (and our yard needs to be raked again)!

Kendra just got this dress for church and was posing for Daddy.

And here's me finally succumbing to the pregnancy pictures. SO big.

Since Craig is looking down on me in this shot, I look a lot smaller. It's an illusion, though. The truth is in the above picture.
9 days and counting.

Maybe before Lucky comes I'll manage to get a picture of me where I've done something with my hair. But I wouldn't hold your breath for it.

2 comments:

Natalie R. said...

Alanna, I know everyone hates hearing this when they're 9 months pregnant, but you look great!! Seriously, you somehow pulled off the basketball look - how'd you do it???

I love the photos with the hot dog, leaves, and chillaxing on the bed - what cute kids you have! I'm glad you had such a fun activity, too, those are the best. :0)

I hope we get to see you in a couple of days, pray for Cameron to have Friday off!! ;0)

Nancy said...

Super fun activity. My kids LOVED it. But some of us moms didn't get to sit around and chat... just sayin'.