Friday, March 4, 2011

From My Camera to Your Viewing Pleasure

Time for more pictures!

Kendra opens "Violet," a stuffed animal doggy that knows her name. She loves Violet.


See? I told you so!


First double-decker cake that I've ever made!


Fortunately for the cake, Kendra requested something I'm already good at drawing.


Bentley picked crocuses, while wearing his Batman cape. Classic.


Kendra also picks flowers for me.


I love these first signs of spring!


In case you weren't paying attention, Ryder is now 3 months old!


In our ward there's a lady who makes hooded towels for all the babies. I have now collected all three of her designs: a duck, a bunny, and a bear. I totally love these towels!!!




And now, for your laughs, two of the worst pictures I've managed to take with my new camera:


Ah, we're such a lovely family all the time! I'm not sure that these faces were even intentional (at least, I know Kendra was actually quite happy, the shutter just caught her at exactly the wrong time. I guess I'm not sure what mood Ryder was in). Whatever the case, they sure can make me laugh! I might send them in to Awkward Family Photos...

3 comments:

Natalie R. said...

Those are all really cute pictures, although admittedly the last two were LOL types of pictures. ;0) I can't believe Ryder is already 3 months old, I can't wait to see him next weekend!!!! :-D

Emily said...

HOW did Ryder get to be 3 months already??? What cute kids - I'm totally jealous of the signs of spring, though!

Juliana said...

Hooded towels were my FAVORITE thing when I was little.

Whenever I look at the pictures of Bentley, Kendra (and now Ryder, too!) I always think "wow, it looks like so much fun to be Alanna's kid!" Thanks for sharing! :)