Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Random

Recently, my kids have been making me laugh. Well, they've also been making me want to tear out my hair, but more on that later (maybe). For this post, let's focus on the laughs:

-A few days ago, Bentley called Ryder his "Ryder-snacky-boy" because "he makes me want to eat him up!"

-As Bentley was climbing around on the couch, Kendra gave him an affectionate little spank and referred to her elder brother as a "bum-sticky-outy boy."

-This one isn't funny, but last night was another great night for sleeping: Ryder slept through the night, which meant that I got seven hours of completely uninterrupted sleep. It was amazing. And it made up for Saturday when every person in my family conspired against my sleeping and then I topped it off by having insomnia that night. So I think the universe owed me a good night's rest. And it delivered.

-Yesterday I put on Ratatouille for the kids while I showered. When I went to check on them, I found them wrapped up in a blanket. I asked if they were being snuggly together and they answered, "WE'RE BEING RATS!" Awesome. What every mother longs to hear!

2 comments:

Natalie R. said...

Those are pretty funny, I love the new nicknames for your boys! I absolutely love that still from Ratatouille, too - such a wonderful movie! I'm making ratatouille for dinner on Sunday, I can't wait! :0)

Emily said...

Um, I don't think your Bentley has any bum at all, much less one that sticks out!!