Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Beauty

After years of searching, I think I may have found the perfect shampoo for my ridiculously thin hair.

It all started when we visited Craig's family in Houston. Thanks to all the fun airline weight limits, I hadn't brought my own shampoo along. So I used what was in their shower. And my hair looked surprisingly good (at least, on the days when I managed to steal Jeni's hairdryer). So I finally went out and bought some for myself. It's kind of embarrassing, but apparently this is what it takes to make my hair look good:


Oh, yeah. Suave Kids 2-in-1 Shampoo, with Wild Watermelon scent. THAT'S what gives my hair perfect body. I guess when you have baby-fine hair, it makes sense that the kids' shampoo would work best.

I'd be more embarrassed over this, but dang my hair is looking good!

4 comments:

Juliana said...

I love this post! :)And I'm happy you are loving your hair. And that your magic shampoo smells nice, too :)

Anonymous said...

Your so funny! I use it all the time too, though not because it makes my hair look good. I'm just lazy! I think my favorite is the coconut one.

Oneup said...

I never thought of that! I have crazy thin hair, too. (My dad even asked last year if I was balding...)I may have to look into that upon returning to the States!

Natalie R. said...

That's awesome, I'm glad you found something that works so well!!