Saturday, August 21, 2010

Frogs

I am dying to blog about the downstairs, but I haven't uploaded pictures from Craig's phone yet. So instead, I'm just going to post this random picture:


This is Bentley sitting on a miniature version of Frog Rock. The real Frog Rock is taller than I am, and situated off the road near my home. It's completely weird and I don't think anyone knows why it's there. But it's become a local landmark, so they created a smaller version at a nearby park, too. I love weird stuff like this. (And notice how accurate the little one is-- they included the little Ladybug Rock next to the frog!)



And speaking of frogs. Just now, as I was emptying the kitchen garbage (I lead an exciting life!), I discovered this little guy clinging to my sliding door:

That's my finger on the inside of the glass, just so you can see how tiny he is. I SO want to keep him as a pet. Isn't he the cutest little thing ever?

And now I need to go and get something of a life.

Pictures of the rec room to follow! I promise!

2 comments:

Oneup said...

I definately have a pet frog. Have for a good 12 years or so...

Natalie R. said...

First of all, I've enjoyed all of your previous posts! I'm way behind on blog comments, though, so I may not be able to comment on each of them. But they've been very fun to read. :0)

When we were in the Caribbean, we would get little tiny frogs like that jumping around our apartment, they were so cute! But one time we had this HUGE frog (toad??) that sat outside our front door for a couple of days. I actually kind of liked him, but dang was he big and ugly! ;0)