Monday, August 2, 2010

This Time I Mean It!

(Anybody want a peanut?)

I know I've talked about my intentions of potty-training Bentley before. But this time we're really doing it. Really. We were going to start this morning, but then he got so excited hearing about it after church that we actually began yesterday afternoon. So far, today, no accidents and my fingers are still crossed. (And the accident yesterday was at least on the linoleum, so it wasn't exactly tragic.)

I'll pick up some more stickers for his sticker chart later today, but we have plenty for now. Bentley has been promised a Buzz Lightyear toy once the chart is filled up, so he's very excited for this.

Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Good luck!

Andrea said...

For my oldest 2, we bought the toy and stuck it in the bathroom to remind them of their goal...they couldn't play with it and it didn't even come out of the box...just a little insentive to take our threats seriously!!

I hate potty-training and am so glad we are done with it!! I like having control and in this case, I don't get it! It's all them. Boooo!

Best wishes!!