Sunday, January 17, 2010

Irony

Why is it that my hair turns out the absolute BEST on rainy days? I wish you could see it right now-- it looks like it has a bit of body (compared to normal, at least) and I got just enough gel in it to keep the static electricity at bay without it looking greasy or flat. Even the little mini-clips went in perfectly! But I know with absolute certainty that by the time I get to church, it will be drenched, flat, slightly frizzed, and ready to be put back into its usual ponytail. It's a good thing I like ponytails or this might be downright depressing!

2 comments:

Natalie R. said...

Such is life, right? It's kind of like when you're dressed up and feeling pretty snazzy at a fancy dinner or something, and then you get home and realize you've had a piece of something green stuck between your top front teeth.

I think it's just to keep us humble. ;0)

Mary Gray said...

Well, I'll have to make you rip that ponytail out when Adam's around cuz I can't wear 'em anymore and he always drools over that hairdo. ;)