Thursday, January 7, 2010

WDW, Part IV: Picture Time

Going on the assumption that a picture is, indeed, worth a thousand words, I'm posting a bunch of pictures. Yes, I still have a lot more. Yes, I will be posting more later. No, you're not finished hearing about Disney World yet.

Enjoy these anyway, okay? :)

The Gingerbread House inside the Grand Floridian hotel.
I think it's nicer than my own house; it certainly tastes better...!


Here are the ingredients for the Gingerbread House. Now you can make your own next Christmas!


The tree inside the Grand Floridian. And some random guy. Honk if you know him!


I should probably make my kids watch Star Wars some day soon...


Aunt Tracy carefully makes sure they don't fall off while mommy is busy snapping pictures.




Sleepy Kendra.


Inside Bruce the shark's mouth. Nice.


Look! Kendra found Nemo!



I'm not really sure if this whole set of sculptures was designed for kids to be climbing around on them, but it was one of the kids' favorite things to do...

I couldn't get over how beautiful the castle looked at night with the Christmas lights. Breathtaking.



Craig couldn't get over how beautiful Epcot is at night.
Notice how he got the monorail in this picture-- he was very proud of that.


More to follow. Consider yourself warned!

5 comments:

Anna said...

Wow, looks like you guys had a fun time! I think about/fantasize about perhaps going to WDW for a family vacation and then chicken out even thinking about it further. Very intimidating to orchestrate in my head, even though I've been there three times BUT I was not in charge. :) Anyway, congrats on being binky-free in 2010!

Mary Gray said...

Haha! We have the same nemo pic of the kids. LOVE your castle pics.

Natalie R. said...

I win with Star Wars - Samuel's already seen clips. ;0) Where was the speeder, though??? I'm kind of sad that I didn't ever see that. Next time...

Those are very awesome pictures! I love your "Kendra found Nemo" caption - priceless! And I think Disney probably knew that they couldn't possibly put fish up there like that and not have kids climb on them.

Now that I'm rested up a bit, can I go back??? ;0)

delilas said...

Keep the WDW post coming, want to hear all about it. Love the castle and Epcot Photos.

Juliana said...

I've never been to WDW, so I'm especially loving all the stories and pictures! It looks like everyone had a great time! :)

The castle does look STUNNING and I'm glad that Kendra found Nemo--thats really adorable! :)