Thursday, January 13, 2011

FYI

I was looking for one of those gadgets that tells you where the people who read your blog are located. But then I got totally distracted by this completely random and worthless fish one that I have now added and should be just to the left of these words.

Aren't my fishies cute? And if you wave your mouse over them, they'll follow you around! And if you click the mouse, it will leave bits of food for them! How fun is that??? I'm so incredibly amused by my fish it's actually pretty pathetic. Which is why I'm proudly showing them off to you! Enjoy my fish!

10 comments:

Laresa said...

I'm overfeeding your fish. They may die.

Alanna said...

I am, too. The poor guys are doomed!

Try not to let the black one get too much-- he's my favorite!

Juliana said...

Did you see if they make ones with WHALES? :)

Jen Evans said...

I'm overfeeding them too. I'm paranoid of the reader locator thing. If I ever blogstalk people I only kinda know they always have them and then I feel stalky. And caught.

Juliana said...

hint for hiding: If the blog has a 'Feedjit Live Traffic Feed' (which many, many are), as a blog reader you can click on the 'menu' bottom on the gadget and click 'ignore this browser' and you won't show up! I would never hide from Alanna, but its nice I only sort-of know the blogger.

(Does this officially make me a blog stalker for knowing that? Yikes!)

Oneup said...

One of my other friends had those on her blog and it really, really stressed me out because I worried so much about them being overfed and now they're gone, so I think I did really kill them =(

Nancy said...

I use statcounter.com. For an actual little world map with dots on it on your blog, I have one on my family blog from http://clustrmaps.com/.

And I have these fish, and a hamster, and a bunch of other animals on my iGoogle page. None have died yet and I go months neglecting them.

Angie said...

Wow, I really love these fish.

Nicole said...

um, to be honest, they kind of make me nervous. i try to avoid hovering my mouse over them, because i feel like they're trying to attack me.

Natalie R. said...

Ha ha ha, I loved reading all of these comments, they're hilarious! And yes, those fish are quite entertaining in a creepy, stalking way... ;0)