Monday, July 4, 2011

Empire State, Part II

I thought I was done with all the photo-dump posts, and then I looked at Tracy's pictures from our New York trip and realized that I needed to post these, too. I promise, one of these days I'll get back to actually writing my thoughts on this blog!

Ryder and Bentley watch TV while mommy naps

Admiring the ducks and turtles at the Central Park Zoo

The polar bear was very popular with us!

Waiting until it's feeding time for the sea lions

This is a different bench. Craig, after looking at all of Tracy's pictures, commented that it looked like we had gone to New York City and sat around on a lot of benches. Yeah, well, it's hard to take pictures when you're walking and pushing a stroller! But THIS lovely bench was where we watched the sunset and ate the best cookies in the world.


I feel the need to point out that, even though these are Tracy's pictures, that is CRAIG'S hairy foot in the picture. Not Tracy's. Thank you.

Oh, to be so flexible!

Georgia treats all the kids to story time!

Tracy with her favorite nephews and niece. (Take that, Natalie and Leah!)

Getting ready to leave Tracy's place

Hope I haven't completely worn you out by now!

And Happy 4th of July! I'm blogging while Craig picks up Coldstone for us. What fun thing have you been up to?

1 comment:

Natalie R. said...

I just love the City, that's so fun! I'm so glad you guys were able to go out and visit Tracy! I think we all know that there was a lot of walking involved between the benches. ;0)

And I will consent that Kendra is Tracy's favorite niece, but I like to think my boys are even with yours. Especially after she was "lucky" enough to take care of mine for an entire day this weekend! Okay, so I don't know which is her favorite nephew, but I do know that she's the best aunt ever! :-D