Sunday, July 3, 2011

Leftovers

Craig just uploaded all his photos onto the computer, so I'm sharing some of my favorites. (It's possible there are a few repeats in there. If I'm boring you, sorry!) I don't think there's any order to them at all-- just enjoy!



At the pool with our friend Afton

Ryder is well protected from the dangers of UV-rays

This is the turtle that Craig found in our yard-- isn't he cute?
Bentley wanted to keep him as a pet...


Bentley konked out on the couch. Pretty sure he was sick this day...


Happy Ryder!

A friendly get-together/Sad farewell to the Browers

Ryder asleep on a pew at church

Apparently it was too sunny at the temple to smile...

Nothing as relaxing as crossing your feet and doing a little thumb-sucking...

Playing with cousin Samuel

Bentley gets a hug from "Uncle Slam" at a Potomac Nationals game (our local minor league team)

1 comment:

Natalie R. said...

Those are all such cute photos, thanks for sharing! It was a fun surprise to see Samuel - mind if I steal those sometime for my blog? I love Ryder asleep on the pew - why don't my kids ever do that?! Your kids are all so cute, it's fun to see so many pictures!