Monday, October 3, 2011

Life Made

There are certain things that I hardly even let myself hope for. Things that I would never actually pray for-- because who would bother God with such a strange request?-- but if you asked me if I wanted it, I would be so tongue-tied with joy I could probably only nod emphatically and grin like an idiot. When they actually happen, I feel like I'm leading the most charmed existence ever. Cafe Rio being built here was one of those things. Our upcoming trip to Hawaii is one of those things.

And this morning. I found out about yet another one: Arrested Development, Season 4, to be followed by the movie.


The infamous chicken dance: A classic example of one of their gags that got funnier each time!


What did I do to be so lucky?

4 comments:

ugkuyg said...

just heard about this last night and can't wait. i think this calls for a re-watching (for the 5th time) off all arrested development episodes :)

Nancy said...

Excited!

Anna said...

Have you seen Running Wilde? I swear it's written by the same people as Arrested Development, same feel to the show, slightly less weird but still pretty funny. There's only one season though. :/

Natalie R. said...

That's pretty awesome, I'll have to borrow the second and third seasons from you so I can get ready!! ;0)