Sunday, October 23, 2011

And the Winner Is...

... um, it's my Mom, actually.

Craig helped me with the drawing and I did it totally fair, no looking or anything! I promise! No nepotism here! So for you, Mom, I'm going to make Magical Layered Brownies the next time you visit. Sharing is completely optional, and Dad isn't allowed to make you feel guilty for eating these because you won them. (Craig says they can be served with a side of Metformin!)



But because we felt bad drawing a family member, we decided to draw one more name, too. Craig picked this one and the other winner is:

)en! She's one of my few readers who I've actually never met but whose blog I adore, and-- actually-- it was her wonderful blog that inspired me to begin blogging in the first place. So I guess it's appropriate that she get something out of this! So Jen, if you're not completely freaked out by this, email me your address (alannachan at gmail dot com) and you will be the lucky recipient of... Wooden Stacking Clowns!

I'm not going to mail this actual set, because they belong to my daughter. But you get the idea...


I could be way off on this, but I have a feeling that you'd like these. And if you don't, maybe your son would. And if he doesn't either, I bet your husband could still figure out something cool to do with them! And they wouldn't even take up too much space in your apartment-- everyone wins!

Congratulations Mom and Jen!

And thanks to everyone else for your lovely gushing comments-- you all made my week!

4 comments:

Patrice said...

Wow!! I can't believe I won. I will really be looking forward to my brownies!! Thanks to all the other nominees (oops-I guess this isn't the Oscars!).

Emily said...

lol

yeah, yeah, completely unbiased first draw, right? love ya anyway and thanks for the call on my birthday! it was the best rendition I got all year!

)en said...

YES!!!!!

When i was checking your site i was like, what if i won?? And then i got all excited... and then saw your mom won.. ahhh.. (congratulations, Mom) and THEN--- ME!!

And i LOVE those clowns!! Exclamation points are not enough to express my happiness and joy.

YAY YAY YAY YAY! thank you!!


(!!!!!)

Natalie R. said...

Ha ha, that's so fun, what a way to make Mom and )en so happy! :0)