Friday, October 28, 2011

Published!

That's right, folks, someone has finally recognized my writing talent and agreed to publish me! Except, unlike those other times, where I had to write whole essays of thoughtfulness, this time I just had to submit one sentence of obnoxiousness quoted to me by a doctor while I was in labor. It's for the website My OB Said What?!? and it will be posted on Saturday, the 29th.

Don't just stand there, go check it out! Now!


Oh, and on a more serious note. This article by Malcolm Gladwell about late bloomers gives me tremendous hope that some day I will write that novel. Maybe when the kids are all in school...

2 comments:

Anne said...

Congrats! That website is CRAZY!

Natalie R. said...

Ha ha, I recognized yours. I just have to say that there are really good OBs too! ;0)