Monday, August 11, 2008

Picture Time


Family nap time. It's a beautiful thing.








Favorite Aunt Tracy with Bentley and Kendra. Bentley has this new thing where when I ask him to smile, this is what he does. Sigh.







Kendra enjoys smiling at herself in the mirror. This is how Mommy keeps her happy so Mommy can get ready for church!





Okay, so I'm admitting how dorky I am, but I really love it when my family is all color-coordinated for church! This was pretty much accidental-- the finishing touch was when Kendra sucked on Craig's tie, forcing him to change it. Realizing the red theme that was going on, I selected the one you see now just for the occasion. (I was wearing green, so that's part of the reason I'm not in the picture. The other reason is because, obviously, SOMEone had to take the picture!)



And finally, Bentley likes to take the couch cushions off-- usually so that he can roll cars down them-- which makes my living room look even messier than it actually is. And then sometimes he sits IN the couch. What a nut!

1 comment:

Natalie R. said...

Excellent pictures, that's so fun! You sure have a fun family. I like Bentley's fake smile - he definitely fits in with the Bentley family for unnatural picture smiles! ;0)