Thursday, August 28, 2008

Seattle Mist

We are having perfect Seattle weather today. It was pouring earlier, but now it's just doing that lovely misting business where you can walk out in it and feel cooler and refreshed without actually getting all that wet. It's wonderful. I had to take out the trash, and there was enough of it to merit two trips to the dumpster and I have to admit, I was actually sort of glad since it gave me that much more time outside. (Now if I can just convince the kids to stop pooping, we'll have a trash-free home when Craig's aunt and uncle arrive this afternoon! Think it will work?)

Anyway, that's my sidenote for the day. I should get back to cleaning my house. Here's hoping that you're lucky enough to enjoy some gorgeous rain like this, too!

1 comment:

Natalie R. said...

I always try to explain to people that rain in Seattle isn't a bad thing, but you just can't understand without having experienced it. :0)