Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Addendum

Well, after worrying a ton last night and finally deciding that I really needed Craig to take the day off today to help me with the kids, and various things like that, I woke up this morning to feed Kendra and discovered that... my ankle hardly hurt at all. So either I have the most mild sprain in the world, or maybe I'm just a big wimp. I'm not really sure. But I am really thankful that it feels as good as it does-- just a little stiff, and not nearly as flexible as normal. But manageable. Manageable is good. I'll keep icing, elevating, and taking ibuprofen, but things should be not too bad after all.

Anyway, I figured I should let you know before I milked this for more sympathy than it deserved!

2 comments:

Patrice said...

Alanna-I'm so glad that the ankle is improved. Hallelujah!

MOM

Natalie R. said...

Phew!!! Thank goodness it's doing so much better - the Lord is watching over you! :0)