Thursday, September 4, 2008

Wow

So if you've ever spoken to me about politics at all, then it probably won't surprise you to learn that I absolutely loved Sarah Palin's speech at the Republican Convention. In case you missed it, you can find it here. If you missed it, please read it and tell me what you thought, even if you disagree! I'd love to have a real discussion about this (email me if you've got too much to bother typing into that little comment box). Happy reading and God bless America!

2 comments:

Natalie R. said...

PALIN FOR PRES...oops, VICE PRESIDENT!!! ;0)

Cameron and I watched her speech on YouTube last night and were super, super impressed. She's really fantastic!

Anonymous said...

I just read her speech because you said so! I thought it was really good. I especially enjoy the fact that she will be fighting for those families with disabled children. My Mom fought relentlessly and continues to fight for that cause. Thanks for making me read it!